Casual Team Members PHYC - Food & Beverage and Kitchen Hands
Advertiser: Port Hedland Yacht ClubMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Oct 2020
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Port Hedland Yacht Club seeks motivated, well presented and dedicated hospitality professionals to join our Food and Beverage and Catering team.
Applicants must have an availability that includes nights and weekends.
Shared accommodation is available for the right candidates
If you are self-motivated, keen and willing to exceed customer's expectations then this is a position to consider
- MUST hold current RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol)
- Experience in Kitchen/Kiosk or Bar
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to complete manual handling tasks as required
- Must have reliable transport to get to & from shifts
- Willingness to do a variety of tasks
- Able to use initiative and 'Can do' attitude
- Food Handling Safety Certificate is also advantageous
All applicants must attach a resume with availability.
Operating hours are from Thursday to Sunday (see our website for further details
Please note: Only those who are short-listed will be contacted. The club thanks you in advance for your understanding.
Please email applications to email@example.com or click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a kitchen hand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?