Advertiser: Story House Early LearningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $27.21 - $28.03 + super + uniform + PD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
About Story House Early Learning:
Story House Early Learning is an emerging early childhood provider with services in QLD, NSW and VIC. We strive to deliver engaging play-based programs that shape our children and support them to be curious and independent learners. We believe that the value of play is of utmost importance to children as it is their way of learning about their world.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a highly skilled Diploma Qualified Assistant Educator to join our Mascot team within the 2 - 3yr old room. We are looking for an Educator who aligns with our philosophies and is not only able to provide engaging programs for the children, but they have the drive to make this the best service in the community, while also being caring, empathetic, passionate and respectful. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team and grow your career.
Our beautiful Exceeding rated service in Mascot is currently undergoing a transformation with fantastic new resources and engaging learning spaces. This service is in a convenient location with easy access to all suburbs of Sydney. Our 5 room service runs a child orientated curriculum, based on family and child input. Open between 6.30am – 6.30pm.
- Facilitate the learning experiences for your allocated group of children
- Be part of a collaborative teaching environment
- Maintain effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Ensure a high level of health & safety standards are maintained at all times
Who we’re looking for:
- Hold a Diploma in Children's Services
- A current Working with Children Check
- A strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to developing the future of children and passion for expanding on children's interests
- The enthusiasm to be proactive in implementing curriculum
- A friendly and energetic demeanour
In return, we offer you:
- Healthy professional development budgets
- Dedicated support office offering resources to help reach your goals
- Exciting career paths with opportunities to not only grow your career but to transfer with us across multiple services located in QLD, NSW and VIC.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Well-resourced centre
- Staff childcare discount available
- Uniforms provided
- We work hard but we love to have fun too
- The opportunity to work within a progressive organisation
Working with us you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and respect, along with the opportunity to work alongside talented and passionate people. If this sounds like what you are looking for, please submit your application via 'Apply Now' and let your story begin with us! We look forward to meeting you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?