Salesforce Technical Consultant
Advertiser: Datacom2.7436 out of 52.7 overall rating (351 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
We are a rapidly growing Salesforce practice in Australia, and are seeking consultants and developers, due to the significant customer demand for our services.
The Nitty Gritty
We have over 6,200 people across our global offices, and generate an annual revenue of over $1.2 billion, this makes us one of Australasia's largest professional IT services companies. We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, providing IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. With this comes a long list of significant clients Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
About the Role
What you'll do
- Develop architectural approaches and solutions
- Ensure success of Salesforce enterprise-level integration and development efforts effecting upstream and downstream legacy systems
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems, considering system(s) capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
- Design & develop Salesforce solutions; Salesforce design, configuration & development
- Write technical specifications; peer review
- Interacting with functional consultants, customer architects and business personnel and build effective long-lasting relationships
What you'll bring
You won't just need to be outstanding at what you do - but also how you communicate with customers and the team is critical. Here at Datacom, we pride ourselves on our collaborative environment, so your ability to work effectively with others is paramount. As a Salesforce Technical Consultant, you will have over 3 years' hands on development experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM and ideally will have worked with a range of integration tools. We are seeking someone with the ability to inspire others with the potential to move into a Technical Architect position down the track.
Ideally you'll have experience with the following:
• Apex, Visualforce, XML, JSON, SQL & PL / SQL.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.