Advertiser: Aspire Early EducationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
About the role
Aspire Early Education Cranbourne West is on the lookout for a highly-skilled, friendly, nurturing, dedicated Kindergarten teacher to join our established and evolving team.
We pride ourselves on ensuring the children, families and educators are recognized and supported through our programs and community engagements.
We have a phenomenal curriculum that has been designed to enrich the children’s learning. Our Kindergarten program is known as one of the best and most sought after in the local community.
The successful candidate will aspire and thrive for new heights in the delivery of quality education in the year prior to school. This role requires a team player that is insightful and can drive our kinder program with their unique skills and talents.
You will be provided with generous resources, budget and time to work in partnership with the other teachers and educators in the Kindergarten hub to market the program to the local community and continue to enhance the program delivering the best possible outcomes to our children and families.
You will be a part of the centre leadership team driving the philosophy, vision and values of Aspire as well as coaching and mentoring our team of passionate educators in their journey of continuous improvement.
Above award rates and annual leave negotiable.
- Great team culture
- Beautiful state of the art centre and resources
- Our philosophy around documentation, ‘less is more!’ – Meaningful documentation, providing quality interactions and teaching moments
- Opportunities for professional development and networking
- Supportive management team
- Competitive Salary
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Marketing and implementing the educational program and achieving quality learning outcomes
- Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc) to enhance the child’s abilities
- Creating and maintaining an inclusive, fun, safe, healthy, productive and effective learning environment
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with children, families, and team members
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines and interests
- Building connections with the local community
- Ensuring compliance with routines, policies, processes and practices
Skills and experience
We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Desire to work with children and demonstrated capacity to enhance their experiences
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Must hold a Bachelor in Early Childhood Degree or equivalent with current VIT registration
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high quality care
- Current Working with Children check, First-Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
If this sounds like you, hit apply now!
- How many years' experience do you have as a kindergarten teacher?
- Have you completed a Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood?
- Do you have experience planning and implementing education programs in an early learning environment?
- Do you have current teacher's registration in Australia?