Book Keeper Admin
Advertiser: Allwest DrillingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Oct 2020
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- $35 - $44.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
- Located in Karratha, Allwest Drilling are a Civil and Drilling company operating since 2011
- We are seeking a professional and motivated bookkeeper to join our team.
- Position Description:
- General bookkeeping duties using a range of software including MYOB , Excel, Word.
- Bank reconciliation to all accounts.
- Accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Data entry
- BAS/IAS payments
- Superannuation payments
- Provide administration support to Operations Manager.
- Processing EOM payments
- Assisting auditors with annual audit.
- Minimum of 2 years bookkeeping experience
- High standard of proven organisational and communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple tasks during high demand periods.
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Highly self motivated team member with a high degree of time management skills
- Possess strong computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MYOB
- The office is located in the Karratha LIA and we are happy to negotiate hours of work between Monday & Friday.
- If this sounds like the position you are looking for, please email your resume to: Operations@allwestdrilling.com.au
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?