Part Time Personal Trainer - Padbury
Advertiser: Renouf Personal TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Oct 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
Renouf Personal Fitness is an industry leader in personal and group training in Perth and has been operating for 25 years.
We are looking for Personal Trainers who are passionate about their own health / fitness, who love to train, coach & mentor clients to a healthy lifestyle.
Join a great team of trainers and build yourself a career.
Personal and Group training in private, boutique training studio in Padbury.
Between 15-25 hours to start on a Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
To be considered for this position as a trainer you will be possess the following;
- A minimum 1 year experience as a personal trainer, with a minimum Cert IV qualification in Fitness & a current First Aid Certificate.
- Pt experiences in either functional/ movement based training, resistance/ hypertrophy, mobility, rehabilitation and weight-loss coaching
- Group training experiences in HIIT and Strength group training, Bodyweight, Kettlebells, Boxing etc.
- Great communication skills, a hard worker and willing to go that extra mile
- A passion for your own fitness & training as well as an above average level of understanding of nutrition
- Be able to work competently on your own, and as part of our team. WE are a team and looking for team players.
We will be looking for 2 types of applicants:
1. Experienced as per above qualifications.
2. Qualified and fairly new to the Industry, with a passion to develop and learn the skill-set to become a professional personal trainer & coach. Must be willing to listen to coaching, be mentored and interested in long term opportunities.
Our Operating Hours are:
- Monday - Thursday: 5am -11am and 3.30pm - 8pm
- Friday 5am to 11am
- Saturday: 5am - 12.00pm
If you think you have what it takes we want to hear from you.
Very important to send both your CV and a Cover Letter, outlining your beliefs/ passions about health & fitness and what opportunity you are looking for in your career.
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal trainer?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- What's your highest level of education?