Restaurant & Bar Staff
Advertiser: The Park Wyndham pty ltd, T/A The Park WerribeeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $24 - $26 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
- Amazing workplace culture
- Starts immediately
- Career development
The Park Werribee is a multi- award winning eatery, bar, function and entertainment venue in the West and we are ready to kick off December with a brand new team!
We are currently recruiting for a range of roles (front of house, bartenders, managers, supervisors and everything in between) and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team. If you are looking for a fast paced and exciting opportunity to further your career then don't miss your chance to be a part of this!
The successful applicant ideally has the following qualifications:
- 2 years experience in a front of house hospitality role;
- Outstanding customer service skills;
- Be able to think quickly and resolve problems;
- Attention to detail;
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (up to date);
- Well presented, good personal hygiene;
- Amazing positive attitude;
- Desire to learn and grow;
- Communicate professionally with customers, Function Guests/Clients;
The venue has an ethos based around the craft experience with a range of over 150 craft beers, a food offering that is unique to the area , as well as an American off set smoker.
With a focus on customer service, our number one priority is to ensure that every single guest that walks through our doors has an exceptional and memorable experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in a dynamic business that is continuously growing and stays up to date with industry trends; we also offer a challenging and rewarding career path with continual training and personal development.
If this is you, apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bartender?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.