Airline Customer Service Agents
Advertiser: SwissportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Airlines
Swissport is looking forward to flying returning as more borders open over coming months. As flying may return quickly and some of our colleagues have found other opportunities during the COVID crisis, we are seeking applications from talented individuals to join our team so that Swissport will be ready for the busy skies ahead.
Swissport is the global leader in airport ground services and air cargo handling, active in more than 300 airports in 47 countries across six continents. We are committed to delivering safe, high quality services for our clients and their customers across the globe.
Swissport Customer Service Agents are responsible for ensuring a positive experience for all passengers between the terminal and the aircraft. Our Customer Service team is helpful, knowledgeable and courteous, focussed on ensuring that every passenger is treated with kindness, the utmost respect and an ever-present smile.
We are great team players working collaboratively with others whilst being focussed on safety as top priority and working to meet our airline client schedules. In an ever-changing environment our team delivers safe and efficient services on behalf of the many airlines that choose Swissport to provide their on-the-ground services.
The airport is a fast-paced and safety focused team environment. The work hours are variable to meet airline schedules, and include early starts, late finishes and weekends.
What would make you stand out for this role?
- You're focused on delivering exceptional and safe service
- You have strong personal skills and can be an effective team player
- You're committed to learning and personal growth
- You're self-confident and can stay calm under pressure
- You have excellent presentation and grooming
- You're organised and can manage your time well
- You’re physically capable of handling passenger baggage and manoeuvring wheelchairs as required
- You have a driver's license
- You're a fluent English speaker
- You have basic - intermediate computer skills.
- If successful you would need to undertake security/background checks including police check, pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and dangerous goods training at your own expense prior to commencing training.
Why you will love working for Swissport:
- Swissport is the world's leading provider of ground and air cargo services, active in more than 300 airports in 47 countries across six continents
- Our roles are permanent part-time, with full training provided
- Industry benefits
- Airport parking is provided
Looking for an exciting new challenge?
If this sounds like you, and you’re looking for a new challenge, rewarding new career, lots of training and development opportunities, then don’t miss out apply now!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Please note: Only permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand, or those who have the right to work in Australia or New Zealand may apply.