Mid-Market Account Executive
Advertiser: UnmindMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower organisations and employees to measurably improve their mental health. We do this by providing clinically-backed assessments, tools, training, and signposting that anyone within an organisation can use to proactively improve their mental wellbeing. Our digital platform is beautifully designed, non-stigmatising and globally scalable - helping to create healthier, happier, more human organisations around the world.
Unmind is transforming mental health in the workplace. We have developed a category-leading digital platform, raised over $16m from top-tier investors, and signed over 100+ clients globally - including the likes of Woolworths, Sony Music, Uber, Bain, Samsung, John Lewis, British Airways, Allen & Overy and Just Eat... but we're just getting started.
We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind - because we all have mental health, all of the time - and we're striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
The Role - Mid-Market Account Executive
As an Account Executive, you'll be responsible for winning new opportunities with some of the largest and best known global brands, enabling us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organizations around the world.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Qualify: The Sales Development Representative (SDR) team will be presenting you with high quality and quantity of inbound and outbound leads, and using our qualification criteria, it is your responsibility to take a pragmatic view on which opportunities we should be investing our time and resources into.
- Nurture: Upon qualification, you will need to carefully guide your prospects through our sales process, which will involve a mix of in person, video call and telephone activities.
- Close: Ultimately, the role is to close new business opportunities, and you will have the full support of the Unmind team to ensure we are doing everything we can to help you win new clients.
- Lead: Being on the frontline requires you to lead both internally and externally, and specifically from an internal perspective, you will support coaching and mentoring of SDR's.
- Build: Help to build new marketing and sales collateral, as well as proposals/ad hoc requests for qualified sales opportunities.
- Collaborate: Create close working relationships with people across the business, with a particular focus on our marketing team.
- Optimize: Take ownership of both suggesting and support to implement sales process improvements.
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no-one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that's exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people who:
- A great track record in sales role(s) within a B2B software environment..
- Proven ability to manage a large scale sales pipeline, identifying and closing software deals of at least $25,000 in annual contract value and up.
- Insatiable curiosity; you will need to know every nook and cranny of our sales and marketing landscape, our value proposition and the competitor landscape.
- Track record of success and high achievement in whatever you have turned your hand to.
- Ability to strike the perfect balance between being persistent and relentless, ensuring that we are always at the forefront of the minds of the key stakeholders in our target accounts.
- Articulate communicator, both verbal and written- with the confidence to challenge the status quo internally and objection handle externally.
- Ability to forge and build relationships at a senior level - crossing multiple roles and sectors.
- Confident and authoritative, but never perceived as arrogant.
- Experience in commanding an audience as small as one, but as large as 40+, both in person and over video conference
- Autonomous attitude (you do not require (or like) micro-management).
- Hungry to make Unmind the global category leader within workplace mental health.
- A genuine and great human. We have built a special team and want to keep it that way.
- Passion for mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people's lives.
- Comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns.
At Unmind, we believe in uniting behind uniqueness. We believe our differences are what unites us as humans, and we seek out diverse opinions, beliefs, and experiences because they collectively make us stronger. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
You will be joining a strong, talented team of ~70 people who are deeply passionate about making a positive dent to the landscape of mental health worldwide. We have incredible investors, partners, clients, advocates, and ambitions... which is where you come in.
Our future success(es) will rely on the continuation of that momentum - of which our ability to find, attract, and retain exceptional people (whilst retaining our strong culture and values) will be paramount.
- Great colleagues (personally and professionally!)
- Competitive salary
- Personal budgets for L&D and wellbeing initiatives
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Regular company socials and activities
- Optional team wellbeing activities
- Culture of continuous learning
- Remote/Flexible working opportunities
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.