Advertiser: Pigott Stinson LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Oct 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
Pigott Stinson is an established well-respected, boutique law firm in the Sydney CBD.
We are seeking a full-time experienced and dedicated legal secretary to be part of a busy Commercial and Employment Law team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and courts;
- Preparation of court forms and other documents;
- Compiling briefs to Counsel;
- Monthly billing;
- Diary management;
- Client management;
- Transcription of digital dictations;
- Amending and formatting documents;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Filing and archiving;
- Other administrative duties; and
- Assisting the Family Law team from time to time.
Applicants must have:
- At least 3 years’ legal secretary experience;
- Confidence liaising with clients and enjoy building strong relationships with clients;
- The ability to manage work from a number of solicitors;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong skills using Word (particularly formatting);
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Experience using Affinity (desirable);
- Experience in Family Law (desirable); and
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an exceptional team and boutique law firm.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to Natalie Layt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary commensurate with experience.
- How many years' experience do you have as a legal secretary?
- What's your average typing speed?