Advertiser: MullinsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
About The Company:
Mullins is a leading independent Queensland law firm offering a unique work environment that truly cares for its people and provides genuine career development and advancement opportunities. We are an innovative and dynamic firm with over 90 staff that acts for an impressive group of clients performing high quality legal work across a range of commercial practice areas. We have culture that embraces a collaborative environment with a genuine work life balance.
About The Role:
- We are looking for an experienced Legal Assistant for our Personal Injuries Law team.
- The team is well organised, with established processes, procedures and checklists to ensure the high quality of all work undertaken.
- Duties include dictation of court documents and correspondence, copy typing, file management, drafting correspondence, reviewing and amending documents, collating documents, brief preparation, monthly billings and general administration duties.
- It's a great role for someone who likes to work in a team, who likes to be busy and likes to have positive working relationships with their colleagues.
- Access to one on one training.
- accurate typing speed of 65+wpm
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ability to prioritise a large workload
- ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- two years experience as a Legal Assistant
- experience in Insurance
- digital dictation
- Open Practice, FileSite and Lawdocs
- attractive salary and benefits
- genuine career development opportunities
- MullinsLifestyle program including:
- health and fitness events
- social activities
- every one of our staff has their birthday off each year
- Christmas Week and choice of gift
How to apply
To register your interest, please email your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our firm visit our website at www.mullinslawyers.com.au
Please note applications through recruitment firms will not be accepted for this role.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.