Advertiser: City Beach PropertiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- $40,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
The role will be suited to a passionate professional with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to all clients of City Beach Properties.
Your role will be required to be flexible in your approach to your daily tasks as you will be supporting the management team in various roles throughout your normal day, You will be surrounded by a supportive team.
You will be the face of our office, the first point of contact for our contractors, landlords and tenants so it is essential that you are well presented, hardworking, and dedicated to providing superior customer service on a daily basis.
Our office is a boutique agency and it is essential that you would have the drive to succeed and assist your team members to achieve the results that our office has become known for. We pride ourselves on our reputation so it is important that you have a bright bubbly can do attitude.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Real estate experience working as a property officer or property manager
- Positive can-do attitude
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Client focused and self-driven
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Current certificate of registration or above.
- Driver’s license and a reliable motor vehicle
- Sound knowledge of Property Me or Similar and Inspect real estate
- Experience in Commercial Property is welcomed
With a fantastic and dynamic culture, this is a wonderful opportunity to be part of an energetic, tight-knit and supportive team.
If this sounds like an environment where you can see yourself thriving and achieving your personal best we would love to hear from you! We look forward to hearing more about yourself, and how your background and experiences could add value to our ever growing organisation.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and covering letter to
Director Linda Villella: email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?