Advertiser: Charles Hull Contracting Co P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Nov 2020
- Mandurah & Peel
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Purchasing, Procurement & Inventory
CHARLES HULL CONTRACTING
Charles Hull Contracting is a long-established and respected family owned business, operating out of Waroona. We have more than 50 years’ experience in mining, civil construction and the transport industry. We have built a leading reputation for successful and efficient completion of major projects, including clearing works, haul road construction, topsoil and overburden removal, crushing & screening, and mine site rehabilitation.
Our business has just rolled out a new ERP system (PRONTO) as part of supporting the functional growth within our Business. We are currently seeking an experienced Purchasing Officer to join our Procurement team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake, complete and assist in specific procurement for projects and work with project managers to keep within budget constraints
- Provide excellent internal client service and ensure procurement is managed in a consultable and constructive manner
- Provide parts interpretation
- Negotiate pricing with vendors
- Maintain updates records purchased products, delivery information and invoices
To be successful you will have:
- Proven experience in a purchasing role
- Construction and/or heavy equipment experience is desirable
- Strong communication and customer service
- Current Australian drivers licence and transportation
- Ability to effectively deal with high pressure environments and tight deadlines
- At least 5 years of relevant and proven experience in strategic and operational procurement experience
- PRONTO experience is highly desirable or other ERP systems
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, the right applicant will be offered the opportunity to join a supportive workplace where fresh ideas and enthusiasm are welcomed and rewarded.
If you are passionate about driving change and continuous improvement, and are eager to join our growing business, APPLY NOW!
- Do you have purchasing experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?