Apprentice Chef - Kensington HotelPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
The Kensington Hotel has an outstanding reputation for an exceptional dining experience gained through years of providing the highest standard of food quality and customer service.
The Kensi's menu features plenty to tempt the taste buds and challenge the cooking expertise of apprentices at the same time. There's plenty to learn about the food industry here for eager and enthusiastic applicants.
This vacancy will suit both new job seekers with an interest in the Chef trade or existing apprentices with some prior experience.
Any of the following will be seen as desirable for applicants:
- Previous experience in an a la Carte restaurant environment
- Previous certificate level commercial cookery training
- A quality driven approach to food preparation
- Exceptional hygiene and cleaning practices
- Some knowledge of relevant food safety requirements
- An organised approach to their previous employment
- A hands on approach and "can do" attitude
Please send your resume and application letter
This apprenticeship is with Career Employment Group (CEG) placed at the Kensington Hotel as the Host Employer
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- What appeals to you about the Apprentice Chef vacancy at the Kensington Hotel?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.