Registered and Enrolled Nurses
Advertiser: Glenelg Community HospitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery
Glenelg Community Hospital are seeking Casual Registered and Enrolled Nursing staff in the areas of: Anaesthetics, Scrub/Scout, DSU, Recovery Stage 1&2, Endoscopy and Surgical Ward
We are seeking applications from experienced nurses who have the energy and passion for excellence in patient care.
About Glenelg Community Hospital
Glenelg Community Hospital is located in the seaside suburb of Glenelg South and is fully licensed with ensuite single inpatient rooms, day surgery, two theatres, and two procedure rooms. The Hospital provides planned day and short stay surgical services to the community (no medical). Specialties include orthopaedics including joint replacements, ophthalmology, ENT, plastics and reconstructive / cosmetic surgery, oral surgery, urology, gastroenterology and gynaecology.
Reporting to the Clinical Manager you will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse and current Registration with AHPRA
- Nursing experience is a MUST in one or more of the following: Anaesthetics, Scout/Scrub Recovery stage 1&2, DSU, Endoscopy or Ward nursing of surgical patients.
- Superior organisation, communication and team skills.
- Innovative thinker with strong and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Work in a team environment and positively respond to workplace challenges and changes.
- Current Working with Children Check, National Police Check and up to date with Immunisations is required.
- Working with a dedicated team promoting our values of Respect; Embracing change; Integrity; Team Work; and Having fun.
- Opportunity to progress to Permanent Part Time for outstanding performance.
- Minimal weekend work.
- Closure over Christmas & New Year period.
- Competitive salary-packaging designed to increase your take home pay
- Online learning and development program
- Well-being support through our Employee Assistance Program
- Free street parking and discounted staff meals available.
Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications: Upload via SEEK which should include a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and CV, in confidence to: GCH Clinical Manager. 2 current References will be requested if not provided.
Applications close on 5 December 2020.
Please note only successful applicants will be notified. Glenelg Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Experienced applicants only please, with a right to work in Australia and currently residing in Australia. No applications from Recruitment Agency's will be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many years' experience do you have as a perioperative / surgical nurse?