Junior Systems Analyst
Advertiser: Protecht Advisory Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
As a member of the Customer Success Team (CST) with responsibilities covering a wide range of technologies i.e. system administration for our customer success software, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Community Portal and other applications; you will also be supporting the CST with ad hoc tasks and general administration.
Our mission is to assist our clients in the achievement of their objectives through better risk-based decision making.
We are a leader in the delivery of risk management training, advisory services and enterprise risk management software ( Protecht.ERM ) and have been operating since 1999 in Australia and New Zealand and recently opened a UK office. We are used by some of the most recognised corporate brands and government agencies in Australia.
Protecht.ERM is an enterprise wide risk management solution that allows clients to rapidly construct and deploy web-based forms, workflow rules and visual dashboards covering areas such as risk assessments, incidents, complaints and compliance activities.
As a working culture, we are agile and promote personal accountability. We care about our people and encourage an open and collaborative working environment. We respect each other’s skills, differences and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Work with the Customer Success Team on ad hoc requirements, product demonstration and administration
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, advisory, analytics, support, DevOps, Product and other teams
- Opportunity to contribute to business process improvements
- If interested, career development opportunities in customers success, support, advisory or other areas of the company where you have a passion
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or similar
- Let us know if you have a Masters degree and no working experience!
- 2-3 years’ experience in a system/data analyst role preferred
- Experience with Customer Success Software and Salesforce a plus
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic company in growth mode
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, highly-organised and great work ethic
- Ability to multi-task in an Agile environment
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Tech-savvy - an interest and understanding of different software applications
Every company says it but Protecht is genuinely a great place to work! Our team is on constant pursuit of learning, growth and self-development not only for our benefit but our customers as well. We push each other to take on new challenges, give feedback courageously and constructively and simply enjoy each other’s company. With our monthly team activities, we don’t just work hard for each other and our customers; we also invest time building an engaging, welcoming culture.
- Great company culture
- Innovative team environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Work life balance
If you are looking for an opportunity to actively and creatively apply your technical expertise, in particular Salesforce CRM, apply now!
How to Apply
Please include in your job application the following information:
- The basis of your rights to work in Australia
- Years’ experience in a similar role
- Your current notice period
- Your salary expectation
Please apply through the Seek link provided.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems analyst?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?