Mining Supervisor & OCE
Advertiser: Stellar RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
- Permanent position - Lifestyle roster
- Attractive salary package including bonus and housing allowance
- Great team and culture with real opportunities to progress further in the business
About the client:
Our client is Idemitsu Australia Resources, a company who have been operating in Australia since 1978. Boggabri Coal Mine is located in North-West NSW and is an open-cut coal operation producing in excess of 7 million tonnes per annum and has a mine life extending through until 2033.
About the role:
Reporting through to the Operations Superintendent the Mining Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of daily open cut operations. You will be supervising a large crew of 80 + operators. The site has good tenure amongst the leadership and production team and a culture that puts people and safety first.
Skills & experience we are looking for:
- 5 + years of site based experience in mining operations
- A strong communicator who is skilled at influencing & negotiation
- Can demonstrate personal values that are aligned to the business
- A leader who can set goals and motivate others and is a good person to deal with
- A NSW OCE ticket would be advantageous. QLD OCE ticket holders are also encouraged to apply
- Keen to learn and grow, shows initiative, wants to succeed, open to innovation
Whats on offer:
- Permanent staff position
- Lifestyle roster
- Full relocation support provided to the local area if required
- Attractive salary package including base, super, housing allowance and bonus
- Ongoing technical training and leadership development
How to apply:
Please submit your resume directly through SEEK or you can send me an email with your resume. Your CV will need to outline your supervision experience in large scale O/C coal mining operations.
Lucas Eyers - Stellar Recruitment
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.