Health Project Lead
Advertiser: Foundation for Alcohol Research & EducationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Management
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 + Super + NFP Salary Sacrifice benefits
12 month contract with possibility of extension
FARE is a not-for-profit organisation working towards an Australia that is free from alcohol harm. We approach this through community engagement, public education, and advocacy campaigns, that are informed by research.
FARE has a new leadership team and has been successful in receiving funding to run a national awareness campaign on alcohol and pregnancy (the National Campaign). FARE is seeking an individual to undertake, drive and deliver the health professional stream within the National Campaign.
If you want to be part of a team that is developing and delivering innovative solutions for health professionals to support women when it comes to alcohol, pregnancy and breastfeeding — this job is for you.
As Health Project Lead you will lead FARE’s engagement with health professionals and health professional colleges to identify, develop and disseminate resources and best practice strategies for use in clinical settings.
What you will work on
- Building effective relationships with health professionals and health professional colleges.
- Developing and disseminating appropriate, evidence-based and engaging resources to engage health professionals.
- Building and creating training opportunities for health professionals
- Project management of the health professional stream.
- Undertaking quantitative and qualitative data analysis and summarise this data in high-quality written reports.
- Working collaboratively with purpose aligned individuals and organisations.
What you will have or bring to the team
- A passion for improving the health and wellbeing of communities.
- High level stakeholder engagement skills, preferably including experience working in a health professional college or with health professional colleges.
- Experience or involvement with health promotion and/or behaviour change campaigns.
- High level project management and coordination skills.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in designing education and training programs, preferably for health professionals.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in producing publications and resources.
- Understanding of Continuing Professional Development requirements for health professionals and how to leverage these.
- A can do attitude and enthusiasm to work as part of a small and productive team.
How to apply
To apply, please submit a resume plus a written statement (no more than two pages) outlining why you are motivated to apply for this job and what skills and experience you could bring to the role.
Email your completed application to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Health Project Lead’ or contact (02) 6122 8600.
Applications close Friday, 20 November 2020.