Warehouse - Pick n PackPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are a well-established organisation and currently have an opportunity for an experienced Pick n Packer within our Arundel warehouse.
You will be responsible for:
- Pick n Packing of W'sale and Retail orders
- Timely processing of inwards and outwards goods
- Ensuring a high level of service to both internal and external customers
- Helping with stock takes as required
To be successful you will need to be able to demonstrate the following personal attributes and skills:
- Proven accuracy
- Be able to work independently to get the job done
- Be able to start early when needed
- Have own transport and a manual drivers license is required
- High level attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Manual Pick n Pack experience
- A forklift ticket
- At least 2 yrs experience in a pick n pack role
If you are looking for a challenging role and you feel you have all the skills to succeed apply.
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.