Internal Sales Assistant - Gladstone Branch
Advertiser: Lyndons Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2020
- Gladstone & Central QLD
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Internal Sales / Warehouse Assistant – Gladstone, QLD
Lyndons Pty Ltd
Lyndons is a family-owned business that has been supplying materials to the building and construction industry for over 100 years. With 11 branches throughout Queensland Lyndons is committed to providing customers with the right products on time.
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a part-time experienced Internal Sales / Warehouse Assistant to join our team at our Gladstone Branch. This role is responsible for supporting and maintaining the high level of customer service offered to our customers, handling face to face over the counter sales and responding promptly to customer enquiries as well as performing general warehouse duties.
- Face to face over the counter (OTC) sales
- Advising customers in store and over the phone on products
- Timely and accurate processing of sales including and utilising point of sale software (RetailPro is currently used)
- Forklift driving (experience & a current forklift ticket is preferred)
- Assisting with store presentation and general housekeeping
- Assisting with stock control including ordering and stock-takes
- A commitment to a safe working environment
- Assisting with loading and unloading of customer orders
- General warehouse duties
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Effective time management
- Excellent communication including phone manner skills
- Previous experience in a trade and/or retail environment
- Ability to follow instructions, policies and procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Able to work effectively and in a small team environment
- The ability to work under pressure
- A genuine desire to deliver a high level of customer service
You will also need to have a positive and friendly attitude and be motivated. It is extremely important to Lyndons that you are honest, reliable and punctual.
If you meet the criteria and are interested in the role, please click on the Apply Now button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?