Podiatrist - Melbourne CBD
Advertiser: HealthiaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
About Healthia Limited
Healthia Limited, is an integrated allied health care group and we firmly believe that better health can lead to a better quality of life. Regardless of your role at Healthia, you have the opportunity to improve the health of Australians through the support of our network of clinics.
Some of our collaborative brands include My FootDr, The Foot & Ankle Clinic Group, Allsports Physiotherapy, iOrthotics, Access Ortho, Extend Rehabilitation and DBS Medical Supplies.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking expressions of interest for a full-time Podiatrist to join our The Foot & Ankle Clinic Melbourne Metro clinics:
What's the role?
- Provide skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services for foot and lower limb concerns
- Utilise a full suite of diagnostic tools as appropriate for assessing and diagnosing patient complaints
- Consult and collaborate with other practitioners as appropriate to provide optimal care
- Practice full-scope podiatry that benefits the health of our patients
Healthia has a network of more than 200+ podiatrists with over 90+ locations across Australia. Founded in Queensland by four podiatrists, My FootDr with a focus on delivering the highest quality podiatry care through constant innovation, providing the best technologies to our team and education of the latest in podiatry through monthly CPD seminars.
Who should apply?
We are looking for experienced (3 years minimum) passionate podiatrists to join our growing team to ensure we can continue to deliver the best standard of care to our patients!
What benefits do we provide?
- An attractive annual salary
- Monthly incentive bonus
- Participation in our industry leading continuing education seminars and conferences
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- AHPRA annual membership
- Inclusion in our collaborative and diverse network of dedicated health professionals
We live our core values every day:
Excellence: We will pursue excellence in everything we do, by bringing diversity and innovation into health care, by taking care of our teams and the patients they treat, and by serving the communities of which we are a part.
Everyone: We will embrace a team approach that values collaboration and mutual respect for everyone, delivering exceptional results for patients and our fellow colleagues.
Empathy: We will always be understanding and supportive, giving patients the advocacy and excellence in health care that is specific to their needs through our collaborative health care approach.
Education: We are committed to both our own personal and professional development by engaging in a wide range of learning opportunities and to fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR FORM YOU!
Please apply directly via SEEK or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?