Graphic Design and Communications Coordinator
Advertiser: South Australian Jockey Club2.7273 out of 52.7 overall rating (11 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Graphic Design & Communications Coordinator
- Exciting industry
- Vibrant and fast paced work environment
- Full time role
Morphettville is home to a diverse multipurpose venue featuring 20 functions rooms which are available to host events seven days a week. Our employees are spread throughout Hospitality, Administration, Operations and the Club’s external entertainment venue – The Junction.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a creative and motivated Graphic Design & Communications Coordinator to join the SAJC marketing team. They will be responsible for creating all visual concepts for race days, events, functions, and conferencing across all the venues as well as all outward communications to members, patrons, and stakeholders.
This role would suit a recent graduate of graphic design or someone starting out in this field and will commence January 18, 2021.
The position is hands on and requires you to be creative and a self-starter. You must exercise the ability to think outside of the box whilst maintaining the reputation of our iconic brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- To create visual concepts by hand or using computer software
- Communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate consumers
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and posters
- Keep in line with branding guidelines
- Summarise internal content effectively for members and stakeholders through eDM’s and other platforms
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Graphic Design qualifications or experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite essential, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Mailchimp.com and Survey Monkey
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimal supervision
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A strong creative flair
If you believe you have the attributes and motivation to take on this role, please send a covering letter and resume registering your interest to Tamara Armstrong, Human Resource Advisor by Friday 30 November 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Please list your Graphic Design qualifications?