Advertiser: Ballina RSL ClubMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
You will be empowered to proudly present your portfolio of visually inspiring work and will be encouraged to channel all of your creativity, passion and enthusiasm into creations that excite and stimulate the senses.
Reporting to the Head Chef you will be responsible for delivering on the vision and be part of a team accountable for the overall success of the daily culinary operation.
Your ability to align your approach with set standards and objectives and your passion for innovation will be key to your success.
Key duties of this position will include:
- Collaborate on the creation of modern enticing offers for the two cafes, dining and functions
- Strict compliance to HACCP and any other food handling program
- Sound comprehension of recipe cards and cost control to ensure the operation is profitable
- Ability to work autonomously
Key selection criteria:
- Experience in premium volume operations
- Knowledge of the latest trends in the industry
- Team building skills and knowledge sharing
- Experience in product development in line with customer expectations and future direction
Access to career progression and training opportunities
Flexible work arrangements
This is a casual role with a an opportunity to progress to a permanent position