Advertiser: TendersearchMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
About the role
This role is a full-time sales role. We are looking for aspiring sales professional to join our friendly and motivated sales team. Initially, this role will consist of generating leads with businesses for follow up by our sales team. However after an initial induction period, you will progress into a lucrative Sales position with an attractive base salary and uncapped commission earning opportunities.
What we offer
- Attractive base salary and uncapped commission earning opportunities
- Monday to Friday role with no after hours and no weekend work required
- Comprehensive induction program and ongoing support
- Career progression opportunities
- Enjoy Birthday leave, anniversary leave, charity leave, and more!!
The main focus of this initial role will be to:
- Prospect and contact new business opportunities
- Identify and qualify potential clients
- Appointment setting for the sales team with these clients
- Partial working from home options after completion of probationary period
Applicants should be confident and enthusiastic with a clear, professional phone manager and be committed to achieving set targets. The ideal candidate would meet the following criteria:
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a competitive and determined approach
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- Good administrative skills and experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Positive "can do" attitude and be determined and persistent knowing that every call could be a potential client.
- Previous lead generation or B2B sales in advertising, insurance, gym membership, recruitment agency or similar subscription based selling experience would be advantageous but not essential
Established in 1984, TenderSearch is Australia's leading Tender Information and eProcurement Solutions. We offer clients information and knowledge on current tender opportunities, consulting support to manage tender preparation activities and a dedicated platform for clients to manage their procurement needs.
If you feel like you are the right fit for this company and this role, we would like to hear from you.
Simply click on the "Apply" button below and be a part of this great opportunity
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have lead generation experience?