1st Year Landscape Apprentice
Advertiser: Complete Landscape SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
Complete Landscape Solutions is a Melbourne based landscape construction company that provides the following services:
Paving, stone work, brick and block work, timber structures, water features, turfing, planting, irrigation, lighting and more.
We are looking for a 1st year apprentice to join us due to an increase in work. We are interested in educating our employees so that they will grow and become a part of the future of this business.
We require that you are punctual, hardworking and enthusiastic to learn.
All applicants are required to have a driver's licence and a vehicle.
All tools are provided.
Please attach a cover letter and resume on application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.