Sales & Support Coordinator
Advertiser: BespokeHRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
MANIAX AXE THROWING - CHANNEL YOUR INNER VIKING
Exciting opportunity to join a Vibrant, Dynamic, Fun team who likes to do things differently! Based at St Peters, Sydney supporting all the stores nationally, MANIAX Axe Throwing are looking for a dynamic Sales & Support Coordinator who is passionate about creating fantastic, unique, guest experiences to be part of the team.
Are you an experienced Sales & Support Coordinator who is passionate about creating fantastic guest experiences?
- Supports all venues across states
- Be part of an exciting, fast growing group focused on creating unique experiences
- Vibrant, Dynamic, Fun team who likes to do things differently
Who the Company is?
MANIAX Axe Throwing
Wanna join the MANIAX crew? MANIAX axe-perts are the experts at creating memories for their guests, while adhering to the highest of safety standards at all times.
MANIAX Axe Throwing introduced the fast growing and exciting sport of Urban Axe Throwing to Australia in 2014. MANIAX specialises in organising Axe Throwing events for corporate and social groups housed in their purpose built warehouses across Australia. With venues in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide, MANIAX is expanding rapidly as they strive to share the thrilling experience of hurling hatchets with all of Australia!
Want to see the fun MANIAX team in action, check out the video below
What you will be doing and will be responsible for:
The MANIAX Sales & Support Coordinator is instrumental in ensuring that MANIAX Guests receive an exemplary end-to-end experience throughout their customer journey. As MANIAX Sales & Support Coordinator, you recognise that your interactions, and those of the Sales & Support Crew, are often the first interactions that a guest will have with the business - and you know that first impressions count!
Your friendly and excitable nature will make you a favourite with the guests, and your positivity will spread enthusiasm among your team.
THE MANIAX EXPERIENCE - FOR GUESTS AND CREW:
- Lead the Sales & Support Crew in creating excitement and a sense of fun with our guests supporting all venues across all States.
- Lead by example in striving to provide the absolute best end to end experience for MANIAX Guests.
- Ensure safe experiences in venues by maintaining up to date knowledge of all MANIAX safety procedures and managing communication of same.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and Venue Managers to accommodate custom requests from MANIAX guests.
- Conduct on the spot coaching to educate Sales & Support Crew members on how to engage and interact with guests to generate revenue.
- Engage in Team Member Recognition programs by submitting Legend of the Month Award nominations on a monthly basis.
- Assist with training as directed and required.
- Ensure that your team is focused on driving revenue, and hitting budgets and targets outlined by the Business Development Manager.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to actively pursue cold, warm and hot sales leads.
- Complete regular and accurate profitability reporting, as directed by the Business Development Manager.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all MANIAX product offerings including session types, upcoming events, merchandise, food and beverages and be able to offer these to guests and support your team in being able to do the same.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and IT to ensure smooth operation of the MANIAX website & Sprout Software.
- General administration duties, including correspondence, rostering, postage and record keeping.
- Maintain a working knowledge of International Axe Throwing Federation (IATF) game rules.
- Any other reasonable duties as may be requested by management.
‘What you look like’ and need to demonstrate to be successful’.
Your written and verbal communication skills will be second to none, and you’ll support and mentor your fellow Sales & Support Crew members in achieving an extremely high level of friendly professionalism, at all times.
MANIAX are seeking an individual with an exuberant and outgoing personality and must have the below criteria:
- Prior Sales & Support Coordination experience, ideally in an entertainment, sporting or hospitality venue.
- Proven experience and the ability to develop relationships with guests.
- Prior experience in coordinating events, group bookings or experiences.
- Prior experience leading and managing a team of outgoing staff.
- Previous experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred) highly desired.
- High level of energy and desire to offer suggestions / solutions around business opportunities.
- Credible and trustworthy approach.
- Exceptional customer service skills (including promptness around returning calls, following through, building relationship with guests).
- Super reliable and dependable.
- Ability to cope under pressure - they get busy!!
- Problem solving abilities and a high degree of initiative and able to identify areas of improvement.
- Capable, friendly, professional and fun leadership style.
- Tech savvy with the confidence to learn their in-house software to manage bookings, rostering and events.
- You have experience in implementing and embedding processes and procedures.
- You have a good level understanding of HR and WHS requirements with regard to the Hospitality Industry.
A background in venues with cool or unique experiences and existing strong corporate connections or networks through prior positions viewed favourably.
What can the Company offer?
- Be part of an awesome, high energy, fun and active environment to come to work to each day.
- Generous starting salary.
- Potential for growth and development into more senior leadership roles within the company.
- Full-time role.
- Be given the opportunity to play a part in driving the direction of Australia's leading Urban Axe Throwing company.
Sound like you?
Our process to help with your planning will be:-
- Please provide your resume and cover letter (please combine your cover letter and resume in one document) addressing the About the Person areas.
- Submit your application on line – you will be asked a few qualifying questions so allow 10-15 minutes.
- First interview will be via zoom and second interview will be face to face.
To note, we will provide regular progress updates on the recruitment process via email sent from our Expr3ss recruitment system. If you have not seen any updates within 2 weeks please check your junk mail first prior to contacting us directly.
Recruiters and Candidates. Please do not send details directly to the client. The client has engaged BespokeHR to assist solely with this position. If you or any of your potential candidates wish to apply, please do so via the apply button.St Peters 2044 NSW