Assistant in Nursing (AIN) - Opal Bunbury Gardens
Advertiser: Opal HealthCare2.7647 out of 52.8 overall rating (153 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Nov 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Penalty rates apply.
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
Who are we?
At Opal Aged Care, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal Aged Care is one of the leading, privately owned aged care providers in Australia with 79 homes in 4 states and employs a team of over 8,000.
About the role:
- Based at Opal Bunbury Gardens - 66 bed home.
- Permanent Part-time vacancy working across AM and PM shifts.
- Follow and implement the 8 Standards of care.
- Provide Choice, Empathy, Dignity and Respect for residents to achieve maximum quality of life and independence.
- Deliver high quality care and holistic support to our residents.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Deliver and implement residents plan of care under RN supervision.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
- Cert III in Aged/Individual/Community or similar is essential.
What Opal can offer you:
- Develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- Access to Opal's Scholarship Program.
- Supportive Management.
- Health and wellness programs
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal Aged Care visit:
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.