Client Engagement Officer
Advertiser: Concentric Health GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Nov 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- $65,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
About Concentric Rehabilitation Centre
Concentric Rehabilitation Centre is operated by allied health professionals and is one of Australia’s largest and fastest-growing aged care and disability allied healthcare providers.
Our core purpose is simple: To Reach Your Potential!
Our core values are easy to remember because they are EPIC!
E: Engaging and enjoyable workplace
P: Pursue Excellence
I: Improve Lives
C: Constant Innovation
About the Role
The client engagement officer is part of the Relationship Management team who facilitates client registration and review of services for all NDIS clients.
The key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete new client onboarding process ensuring all required documentation completed and internal systems reflected.
- Create Service Agreements to reflect client requested services and respond to queries relating to content of the agreement
- Provide excellent customer service to all Concentric clients
- Respond to enquiries in a timely manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of customer management processes
- Liaise with wider support team to ensure that CHS’s vision and values are at the forefront of service delivery
- Maintain excellent record-keeping of all client records, calls, feedback and enquiries
- Check in with clients at particular intervals during their NDIS plans to seek feedback on CHS’s performance and gauge client satisfaction.
- Contact families after their NDIS review to facilitate client retention by reviewing services provided, budgets allocated and review paperwork completion.
- Support other members of the CHS team should they need support regarding booking appointments or obtaining information pertaining to a client.
- Support client discharge should they decide to exercise their Choice and Control
You will be the first point of contact for people with a disability, their carers, and other service providers requiring information on our support services. You will support existing Concentric clients to engage with the NDIS processes, assessing client requirements to establish a referral pathway to relevant services.
Working as part of a wider team, you will provide exceptional customer service, needs assessments, service matching and solution sales in order to provide quality outcomes for people with a disability and their families.
You will utilise your experience in community-based disability, mental health, early childhood intervention, or dual-disability skills along with a working knowledge and high-level understanding of NDIS Framework and Funding Model, knowledge and existing relationships in the NDIS network and extensive customer service and/or customer experience marketing practice.
Strong administration skills and attention to detail are required, as a vital component of this position is to finalise onboarding of clients into our client database.
Ideal Candidate (Key Criteria):
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field (customer service/experience).
- Minimum 2 years of experience with NDIS services
- A working understanding of the NDIS is highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification in a related field (Degree is desirable)
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of our organisation including leadership and implementation
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written
- Outstanding planning and organising skills demonstrating initiative when working without direct supervision
- Emotional intelligence, resilience and physical capacity to perform the work required
- An understanding of an adherence to working within personal and professional boundaries in a multicultural environment
Benefits for You:
- Excellent remuneration
- Huge scope and career development within a high performing workforce;
- The opportunity to be part of a dedicated team providing a great service to the community;
- A flexible working environment and a supportive leadership team.
Help your application be a little more memorable - why not tell us which of our values you like best and why.
All applications to be directed to Shaun Chester - National NDIS Relationship Manager