Advertiser: DNS Specialist ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
At DNS Specialist Services we live and breathe hospitality. We’re a highly energetic and passionate team of consultants working in the gaming, hospitality and leisure industry. We treat our client’s business like it’s our own, because it is. The time has now come for us to expand our growing consulting team and find a superstar with a similar energy for crunching data, collating research, tackling a variety of projects and smashing reports with the same drive for real-world results that our clients love! No fluffy word counts or double spacing here – we get to the point.
What you’ll be doing
- Report writing on topics that include but aren’t limited to liquor and gaming licensing, demographics, finance, loyalty, governance and industry trend reviews.
- Analysing and interpreting large scale data.
- Preparing research projects and presentations.
- Attending client meetings on-site when required – because talking to people is fun!
What you must have
- Undergraduate degree in Hotel Operations, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- Hospitality and gaming operations experience is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with liquor and gaming licensing would be very beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite at an intermediate to advanced level.
- A real team player with a can-do attitude. And if you can’t-do – then we want the sort of person who can put their hand up to learn.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously within time frames whilst maintaining accuracy. The DREAM basically.
- The ability to manage and prioritise workload and work autonomously.
What you get
- A fantastic opportunity with a fast-growing consulting company working in the exciting and fun hospitality and gaming industry.
- A team of professionals who are prepared to support you all the way in your career.
If this role is for you, then send us a cover letter showing us why you are our next Consultant.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- What's your highest level of education?