Personal Care Assistants
Advertiser: Hocart Lodge Aged care Inc.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Nov 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
We are currently looking for Personal Care Assistants on a full time, part time and casual basis to join our team in our modern facility.
Applicants must possess a genuine compassion in caring for the elderly and a commitment to upholding the highest standard of care delivery.
Successful applicants will be required to be flexible regarding availability including the ability to work morning, afternoon and weekend shifts
Applicants must have:
Minimum Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
Minimum one years experience working in aged care
Current and valid police certificate
Right to work in Australia
NB Applications received from candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
Further information and position description can be obtained by contacting 9729 0499
Closing date: 20th November 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Have you completed a qualification in aged care?
- Do you have prior experience as an aged care worker?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.