F45 Group Trainers - F45 Kew, F45 Heidelberg, & F45 Bulleen
Advertiser: F45 Training KewMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
What an exciting time to join F45 Training with the Health and Fitness industry reopened for all.
We are on the lookout for the OUTSTANDING group fitness professionals to join our network of studios.
We require highly motivated group-fitness trainers for our amazing community of members. If you are a fitness professional with experience in delivering high energy, technique focused group fitness sessions, have an outgoing and friendly personality, and are passionate about changing peoples lives then this may be the ideal role for you.
A background in strength & conditioning will be highly regarded, as will a sense of fun, a loud outgoing personality and the ability to walk the studio floor with CONFIDENCE, PURPOSE, PASSION & DRIVE !!
As an F45 Coach you will run industry-leading HIIT sessions, assess member fitness levels, coach with a keen eye and focus on form and technique while at the same time providing fun, motivating and high energy classes !!
· Deliver F45 High Intensity Interval Group Training classes
· Motivate gym members throughout the sessions and post training
· Deliver instruction in the F45 Terminology
· Ensure clients are using correct form at all times
· Inspire and promote an energetic environment
· Assist with member recruitment
· Welcome clients by name
· Continue to build the community culture in the studio
· Provide a welcoming and all-encompassing environment
Skills & Experience:
· Experience delivering outstanding Group Fitness sessions
· Excellent verbal and communication skills
· Willingness to work flexible hours early morning/ afternoon evening/weekend shifts
· Ability to motivate clients and strive to get the best out of every individual
· Enthusiastic and supportive attitude towards clients & co workers
· Ability to develop strong relationships with clients & Coworkers
· Self-motivated and goal oriented
· Passion, enthusiasm & genuine motivation to improve others lives through fitness and health
· Excellent attention to detail
· Passionate about the Fitness industry
Culture & Benefits:
· Opportunity for future growth within our growing studio network / new studio openings
· Ongoing mentoring opportunities
· Incentives to inspire your performance
· Training in the F45 product and technology
· Joining a passionate and motivated team of fitness professionals with a great support network
· Opportunity to work with an innovative fitness system with cutting edge technology, the future of fitness
· Cert 3 in Fitness (minimum requirement)
· Current Senior First Aid and CPR
· Working With Children Certificate
· All necessary Insurances
· Fitness Australia Registered or similar
· Strong proven background in Strength & Conditioning highly desirable
· Ability to work well within a close knit team and use initiative
If you are passionate about creating a positive, supportive training environment for clients and want to take your fitness career to the next level, this may be the next step by joining our friendly and passionate network of studios.
Send your cover letter and resume, outlining your individual and group training experience via the 'Apply online' link below
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal trainer?