Assembly - Electrical
Advertiser: Robert Kitto Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
About the business
Robert Kitto Pty Ltd is a wholesale lighting distributor based in Adelaide, currently looking for a competent storeperson to manage incoming stock and outgoing goods. Robert Kitto is a proud third generation Australian business, distributing across Australia.
About the role
Applicants must be able to wire electrical components to a compliant and high standard. Applicants can expect to work with cabling, lampholders, terminal blocks, power outlets and various other electrical parts.
Skills and experience
Applicants should be skilled at the following:
- Product assembly to a high standard
- Neat and safe termination of electrical cables
- Reticulation of cabling within enclosures
- Use of general hand and power tools
- Basic testing of electrical components
- Earthing of accessible conductive materials
- Installation of mechanical support systems
- Working as part of a production team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?