ENTRY LEVEL CASUAL POSITIONS (HIGH SCHOOL/UNIVERSITY STUDENTS) - TAMWORTH
Advertiser: Thomas Foods International2.7556 out of 52.8 overall rating (45 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2021
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Minimum starting rate $28.25 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive, above award casual pay rates in accordance with TFIT Production Employees Enterprise Agreement 2019
- Flexible roster options available to suit School/University workers
- On the job training provided
- Regular career development opportunities available
- Excellent WHS culture
- Internal promotions encouraged
About the Role:
Due to an increase in production, we are looking for entry-level meat process workers to join the team at our Tamworth facility. Production runs over two shifts, from Monday to Saturday (inclusive) which makes us able to offer casual positions paid at an attractive, above award pay rate in accordance with our EA.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Packing and sorting tasks
- Trimming and cutting tasks
- Boning and slicing tasks
- Chiller pushing
- Floor labouring roles
- Slaughter floor general labouring
- Carton room labouring/operation
- Stock receival/movement
- General labouring tasks
- General warehousing tasks
Skills & Experience
No previous experience or skills are required, but please let us know if you have a particular interest in a department/aspect and we will do our best to accommodate this.
A 100% Australian owned and operated Company, Thomas Foods International Tamworth (TFIT) is an industry leader in the small stock processing industry. The plant is one of three meat processing facilities owned and operated by Thomas Foods International and produces lamb & sheep products for domestic and export sale across 80 countries.
Please note, all shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment Health Assessment and Drug Test.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.