Parts Interpreter/Agricultural Machinery Sales
Advertiser: On-Trac AgMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Nov 2020
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
Parts Interpreter/Machinery Sales
About On-Trac Ag - Mudgee
A family owned agricultural dealership with branches in Orange, Bathurst and Mudgee
About the role:
This is a unique position guaranteeing variety in each workday. This role involves ensuring both external and internal customers are supplied with the correct parts in a timely manner, whilst maintaining high customer service standards on the phone, during counter sales and between branches. The successful applicant will also be given training in the sale of agricultural equipment, with view to eventually having a dual sales position within the business.
- To respond to customer after sales inquiries or requests using available resources and manuals to ensure that customer requirements are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Your role will require your knowledge of inventory control, agricultural parts interpretation, logistics management and receipt and/or dispatch of goods.
- To actively and accurately assist in the administration required in the operation of agricultural parts and after sales functions. This may include, but is not limited to, preparing invoicing and picking documents, handling and assessing invoices, organising supplies and maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Answer telephone queries relating to parts orders
- Assist Parts Manager with inventory management
- Pack goods for dispatch
- Receipt incoming parts orders, branch transfers & external suppliers
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing goods
- Greet customers at the counter and answer their parts queries and place orders
- Assist in the stocktake process as scheduled by the Parts Manager
- Aid and support to the Sales and Service Department
- Learn the process of wholegood sales with a view to having a dual role in both parts and wholegoods sales
- Report to the Branch Manager
- Responsible and accountable for a safe working environment reporting any safety incidents or concerns to the Manager or Supervisor
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant WHS requirements
- Conforming to quality systems and procedures
Role Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in parts interpretation
- Agricultural industry knowledge
- Good administration skills
- Good phone manner
- Customer Service focus
- Australian motor vehicle driver’s license and forklift licence
- You must have the right to work in Australia.
How to apply
Please email a cover letter that specifically addresses each principle accountability and requirement, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a parts interpreter?
- Do you have customer service experience?