CDP/Commis/Apprentice Chefs required in South West Location
Advertiser: Meelup FarmhouseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Nov 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
Who we are
Meelup Farmhouse is situated in an idyllic location in the picturesque South West and has quickly become an iconic destination in the region.
About the Role
We are currently seeking an exceptional, dynamic & passionate Chefs with a variety of experience to join our hard working kitchen team.
- Good communication & organisational skills
- A creative flair with extensive food knowledge and passion for quality and consistency
- Attention to detail
- Resilient and able to perform in fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Available to work weekends and Fri, Sat, Sun evenings, with weekly rotation
- Ensure strict stock rotation and minimum wastage. Have stock control procedures implemented and maintained.
- Work with and co-ordinates the work of apprentices in the preparation and production of food as required. .
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy & ensuring all equipment is maintained, serviced and cleaned to OHS standards.
- Lead employees by setting a positive example.
- Have a sound understanding of all kitchen operations including section ordering, stock takes and an understanding of current food trends
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to take direction
- A punctual, professional and reliable manner
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
- High level organisational skills and attention to detail
To apply for the position, please hit apply or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chef de partie?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chef?