Integration ArchitectPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Architects
An Australian owned company specializing in the manufacture and distribution of Electrical and Data Products has an opening for an experienced Mulesoft Certified Integration Architect.
Located in North West Sydney, we offer a pleasant working environment that includes, new facilities, lunch room, internet café, modern offices and free gym membership.
The skill, experience and fortitude that you bring to this role will be rewarded by being part of a company committed to growth through exceptional customer service and a cost-effective product. You will have the support of an accessible and approachable manager who will help you to establish your important position in this professional, stable and friendly team.
The Integration Lead role will apply their knowledge and skill to Architect, design, develop and support high-availability services using the Mulesoft Platform, to industry standards. The key focus is designing and implementing robust, enterprise scale integration solutions in consultation with the broader Digital Transformation team and providing thought leadership and guidance in integration best practice.
- Senior team member on our Digital Transformation team
- Lead the integration stream across Digital Transformation program of work
- Architect, design, develop and support high-availability services using the Mulesoft Platform
- Provide direction, guidance and training to existing team as we begin leveraging Mulesoft
- Ability to function as a team-player and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates strong team interaction, time management, has excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Will be able to multi task with minimal supervision
- BS in Computer science or related degree
- Integration Development expereince with Mulesoft
- Previous experience working as a lead, interacting directly with leadership and comfortable proposing solutions
- Experience with multiple complete life-cycle Mulesoft projects (Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment)
- Previous experience using Mulesoft as an Enterprise Service Bus
- Previous experience using Mulesoft ‘API First’ architecture
- Strong understanding of MS SQL Server and Java Programming
- Guide integration development projects and teams realising these integration solutions through the full development cycle.
- Working practice of industry accepted design patterns and pest practices
This is your opportunity to develop within a company that is agile, innovative and a market leader. As this role works collaboratively with the Digital Transformation team, you will have the ability to influence and drive real difference.
We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates all achievements. You will be part of a business who truly values their employees, and who are proud to be working alongside genuine people with a strong work ethic.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of service-oriented architecture (SOA)?
- How many years' experience do you have in a DevOps role?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?