Branch Manager (Agricultural Dealership)
Advertiser: O'Connors0 out of 50.0 overall rating (0 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2020
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
At O’Connors we are committed to our people and helping them realise their career potential. We currently have a fantastic opportunity available now to lead the team in a Branch Manager position.
In this position, you will have operational responsibility for the Parts, Service and Administration departments in the dealership. The Branch Manager will manage and develop the staff team, providing leadership, training and growth, as well as being responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with both new and existing clients and seeking opportunities to further grow the business.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong business acumen who can drive the business, with particular focus in the Aftersales area. A background in the agricultural industry is essential.
A strong commitment to our organisation is required to succeed in this role and candidates will need to demonstrate:
– Superior leadership and people management skills with the proven ability to build relationships with staff and foster a culture of can-do attitude with the team
– Strong commercial abilities accompanied by the financial discipline to oversee the efficient and profitable operation of a dealership
– Well-developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
This opportunity is available in our Forbes dealership and an attractive remuneration package is on offer.
If this opportunity is for you, please contact us for a position description, more information or to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?