F45 Group Fitness Trainer
Advertiser: F45 Leichhardt / PetershamMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
Looking for a casual or part time position in the fitness industry? Are you keen to work with a fun, energetic and motivating team? You will be coaching F45 HIIT sessions and responsible for ensuring the delivery of our business mission to deliver "an amazing class experience to our members every single time they walk through our door"
- Must enjoy some 5am starts and have some morning/evening/weekend availability for flexible roster
- Leading high quality group training classes to members on a daily basis
- Member acquisition and retention
- Completing client fitness appraisals and leading 45 Day Challenges
- Actively seeking new membership opportunities and conducting referral/lead generation activities
- Contributing to social media/marketing
- Ensuring the studio is impeccably maintained
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience in group fitness or personal training, ideally within F45!
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships
- Minimum Certificate 3 in Fitness
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificates
About the company
F45 Training is a global fitness community specialising in innovative, high intensity group workouts that are fast, fun and results driven. Locally, the owner of our studio (and also F45 Petersham!) has a strong business background and is willing to invest in all staff who bring their fitness knowledge and experience to the committed team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?