Client Services Executive (Fixed Term Contract)
Advertiser: Ansarada3.8 out of 53.8 overall rating (5 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Ansarada is a global B2B SaaS business with a big vision for a world where every business, in every critical decision, is always ready to act. The company was born out of an absolute belief in companies and the people who found, run and advise them. We’re on a mission to achieve this with our SaaS platform and world class team who are based in five main hubs: Sydney, Ho Chi Minh, Chicago, New York and London.
Our AI-powered intelligent information platform enables businesses to know, raise and realise their potential, and gives confidence to businesses in every decision – from knowing exactly what they have, to where they‘re going and what they need to get there.
We are seeking a Client Services Executive to support our customers in Australia and Asia who are using our cloud based software products. You will be a problem solver with experience in solving technical issues and have a logical thought process to troubleshoot and deliver solutions.
It is a team-based role which empowers our Platform users through high impact on-boarding and dedicated success delivery to ensure that all features and benefits of the Platform are fully utilised.
The role will be based in our Sydney headquarters located in The Rocks area on a 12-month fixed term contract.
What you'll do:
- Onboarding new customers on our best in class SaaS platform
- Providing Technical Support to new and existing customers for Ansarada's suite of products
- Land & Expand / Identify new opportunities and up-sell opportunities.
- Provide a world class customer experience
- Guide, educate and train new users on the Ansarada platform
- Provide feedback from our customers to our product team
- Identify remarkable customer stories that can be used throughout the broader business
What you'll bring:
- Prior experience in a position that involves providing great customer success and technical support
- A passion for delivering extraordinary customer service & customer on-boarding
- A wondrous ability to connect with others using your outgoing personality
- A deep level of empathy
- Extraordinary communication skills
- A desire to explore and work towards your own potential.
- Good computer knowledge and understanding of using MS tools (including Confluence and Slack) and a Mac/Apple environment
- Demonstrated experience with CRM systems and practices
- Ability to work a roster of shifts ranging between 08:30am and 7pm Mon-Fri, and rotate weekend shifts
Turning our goal of disrupting an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative, and innovative people. We'll help you raise your potential through both career and personal development opportunities, and you’ll enjoy all the benefits you would expect from a fast-growth technology company.
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?