Advertiser: Glenelg Community HospitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Due to exciting growth Glenelg Community Hospital is now seeking a dedicated and experienced Rostering Coordinator to join our team on a Permanent Part Time basis.
This is a great opportunity for a Nurse looking to transition to an administrative role.
About Glenelg Community Hospital
Glenelg Community Hospital is located in the seaside suburb of Glenelg South and is fully licensed with ensuite single inpatient rooms, day surgery, two theatres, and two procedure rooms. The Hospital provides planned day and short stay surgical services to the community.
Reporting to the Clinical Manager you will have the following skills and knowledge:
- Enrolled or Registered Nurse or previous rostering experience in a clinical setting is a must.
- Proven understanding of nursing requirements to be rostered across Theatre, Day Surgery and Ward.
- Experience in leave planning & scheduling to ensure continuity of care & service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake detailed work & maintain information systems with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience in implementation of new a rostering system would be highly regarded.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills with the ability to build rapport across all levels of staff.
- Strong initiative and a proactive attitude to work effectively and respond to change.
- Innovative thinker with strong and conceptual problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Current National Police Check and up to date with Immunisations is required.
- Working with a dedicated team promoting our values of Respect; Embracing change; Integrity; Team Work; and Having fun.
- PPT Hours of 15-20 hours over 5 days/week, can work within school hours.
- Competitive salary-packaging designed to increase your take home pay
- Online learning and development program.
- Well-being support through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Free street parking and discounted staff meals available.
Enquiries to: email@example.com
Applications: Upload via SEEK which should include a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and CV, in confidence to: GCH Clinical Manager. 2 current References will be requested if not provided.
Applications close on Sunday 29 November, 2020.
Please note only successful applicants will be notified. Glenelg Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Experienced applicants only please, with a right to work in Australia and currently residing in Australia. No applications from Recruitment Agency's will be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?