Advertiser: Carpenter Mine ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Nov 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
- 12 - 24 MONTH TRAINEESHIP
- IMMEDIATE START
- RESIDENTIAL COLLIE BASED ROLE
Exciting traineeship opportunities exist for motivated individuals looking to commence a non-trade mechanical maintenance career within the mining industry.
You will gain a Certificate III, which will be delivered whilst working on site at a Collie based operation.
Successful applicants must be willing to learn and develop their skills and work as part of a team safely and efficiently.
In this role you will gain experience in:
- Refueling mining equipment
- Routine maintenance on machinery
- Equipment servicing including oil and filter changes
- Machine inspections, reporting on defects and checking all fluid levels
- Assisting mechanical tradesperson as required
To apply, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current WA “C” Class drivers licence;
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic;
- Effective communication skills;
- A high commitment to safety; and
- Reside within Collie or immediate surrounds.
To apply, please send your application including current resume; drivers licence; details of any work experience and personal references/referees via email to email@example.com or mail them to:
Human Resources Department
Carpenter Mine Management
Locked Bag 218
COLLIE WA 6225
Applications close 4:00pm 27 November 2020.