Sales Consultant - Outbound
Advertiser: Protecht Advisory Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $80,000 - $109,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Product Management & Development
Sales Consultant – Outbound
“How you sell matters. What you process is matters. But how your customers feel when they engage with you matters more.” Tiffani Bova - Global Customer Growth and Innovation Evangelist at Salesforce
At Protecht we LOVE our customers, and our customers LOVE Protecht.ERM - Professional success, drive and energy is your ticket to becoming the new Protecht Global Sales - Outbound Sales Consultant!
- First and foremost, this is a sales role! End to End New Business Development
- Lead identification, setting up meetings, sales calls and demonstrations
- Excellent professional communication from first contact to confirming a demo meeting
- Skillful and intelligent mapping and pursuing of potential leads
- Being part of THE TEAM – Teamwork makes the DREAM work!
- Good time management
- Demonstratable experience working with and meeting sales targets
- Maintain the Salesforce CRM system
- Solid track record of inbound or outbound sales in a professional / service selling organisation
- Planner, strong interpersonal skills & creative
- Robust problem-solving skills
- Sales is your professional career choice
- You have used Salesforce CRM in a related role
What will give you THE EDGE
- Knowledge and experience in risk and compliance management
- Knowledge and experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) platforms
- We understand RISK
- We always keep a HUMAN touch
- We empower our TEAM and CUSTOMERS through leadership, knowledge-sharing, mentorship
Our mission is to assist our clients in the achievement of their objectives through better risk-based decision making.
We are a leader in the delivery of risk management training, advisory services and enterprise risk management software (Protecht.ERM) and have been operating since 1999 in Australia and New Zealand and recently opened a UK office. We are used by some of the most recognised corporate brands and government agencies in Australia.
Protecht.ERM is an enterprise wide risk management solution that allows clients to rapidly construct and deploy web-based forms, workflow rules and visual dashboards covering areas such as risk assessments, incidents, complaints, and compliance activities.
As a working culture, we are agile and promote personal accountability. We care about our people and encourage an open and collaborative working environment. We respect each other’s skills, differences and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Please follow the link provided to submit your application!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?