NDIS Support Coordinator
Advertiser: Lifebridge Australia LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Lifebridge Australia is a not-for-profit Disability and Aged Care Services provider based in Kingscliff, NSW. We have a long and successful history of providing quality services and are dedicated to enriching the lives of our customers, supporting them to live their best lives while maintaining independence and connections with the community.
We have an opportunity for a full-time, motivated and experienced NDIS Support Coordinator to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting NDIS participants to build the skills they need to understand, implement and utilise their NDIS plan including the sourcing and scheduling of supports and services to meet customers goals and desired outcomes.
You will have the benefit of working flexibly from home, our Kingscliff office and on-site with customers.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Identifying and implementing strategies to assist participants to build capacity and achieve the goals and outcomes identified in their plan.
- Coordinating and evaluating a range of supports and service providers to meet participant needs, goals and desired outcomes.
- Building capacity of NDIS participants and their families to navigate local service systems.
- Monitoring budgetary requirements ensuring Support Coordination is reported, recorded, reviewed and invoiced in accordance with the NDIS participants’ plan.
- Actively participate in forums, networking and new business activities to build Lifebridge’s reputation as a preferred provider of NDIS Support Coordination.
- Adhering to the NDIS Code of Conduct, Conflict of Interest, NDIS Quality and Safeguarding guidelines, legislation and statutory requirements in the coordination and provision of supports and services.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Community Services, Social Work, Case Management, Disability Services or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office 365 Suite of products.
- Proficiency in the use of customer management systems (CMS).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including report writing.
- Strong customer service, relationship management and business development skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Standards.
- Excellent time management, problem resolution and organisation skills.
- National Police and Working with Children Check Clearances.
- Current drivers licence and insured, roadworthy vehicle.
Lifebridge is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage those of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.
Applications Close: Friday 11th December 2020
To Apply: Please provide a Resume and Cover Letter detailing your qualifications and experience for this position. Please apply via this SEEK ad.
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?