Axe Throwing Coach / Customer Service Superstar!
Advertiser: MANIAX Axe ThrowingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
MANIAX AXE-PERTS – SYDNEY'S INNER WEST
We are looking for THE BEST guest experience providers in Sydney to join our legendary crew in St Peters.
Are you confident, self-motivated, full of excellent banter and comfortable in front of a crowd? Do you want a hands-on job in an exciting and growing industry? If so, we've got the job for you!
MANIAX is the home of urban axe throwing in Australia. We (very safely!) allow you to experience the primal thrill of throwing an axe at wooden targets. We’ll teach the whole crew to sling steel before launching into an epic battle to crown the champ and award ultimate bragging rights. As the only axe throwing venue in Australia with a fully stocked bar and kitchen onsite, MANIAX is the perfect place for birthdays, bucks/hens events, team building, date night - or if you'd just really like to try throwing an axe!
NO PREVIOUS AXE THROWING EXPERIENCE NEEDED – WE WILL TEACH YOU - WE CAN TEACH ANYONE!
Hours: Casual – 7 days a week – must be available on Fridays and Saturdays
3-8-hour shifts, between 8am – 10pm
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Teach groups of 1-15 players how to safely throw an axe, facilitate and score games and host an exciting and engaging experience.
- Pizza preparation & service.
- Use your AXE-CEPTIONAL sales skills to sell our sick merch, league registrations and MANIAX Memberships.
- Use power tools to replace and prepare targets. Training provided.
- General tidying and maintenance duties around the warehouse (sweeping, taking out bins etc).
- You must be 18 or over to apply
- Current First Aid Certificate (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Current RSA (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Valid Police Clearance (or willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Safety conscious
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- Good team player
- Physically able to throw axes
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?