Computer / IT Technician
Advertiser: Solutions ITMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Computer Repair Technician
Solutions IT is an Apple Authorised Reseller and Service Provider.
The successful applicant will provide excellent customer service in supporting and booking in jobs and providing technical repairs on Apple and PC based devices. The role will also require support in assisting customers with advise and purchasing of Apple related products and accessories.
- Ensuring amazing customer experiences for all that walk in or are in contact with the store
- Ensuring that all jobs are successfully booked in and ensure repairs are conducting in a timely manner
- Provide technical repairs on Apple and PC based devices and accessories
- Assist customer with the purchasing of Apple devices and accessories
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Maintaining a professional and technical knowledge base by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and online training
- Other tasks as requested by management
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in providing customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised
- Customer focused
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Experience in technical repairs and track proven track record in problem solving
The successful application will be put through an Apple training program to become an Apple Certified Technician.
This is a great opportunity to further your career in IT.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to grow and develop then apply now.
- All applications should already reside or possess the right to live and work in Western Australia without restrictions.
- Own vehicle and current Australian License and prepared to travel to client sites (if required)
- Police Clearance
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have professional experience troubleshooting and repairing hardware issues on PC and laptop?