Junior Implementation Consultant
Advertiser: Protecht Advisory Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
Protecht Group are looking for a Junior Implementation and Configuration champion to take up the role of ERM Advisor in our Implementations Team.
As ERM Advisor you will perform Analysis of Client Requirements and assist in the Design & Implementation of world class Solutions within the Protecht.ERM System.
Your fantastic interpersonal skills will achieve great results supporting Stakeholder Engagement and maintaining strong Client Relationships.
The role reports to the Head of Customer Implementations and is part of the broader Customer Success team which offers various growth opportunities.
Some of the responsibilities will include
- Assisting with Protecht.ERM configuration and implementations
- Extract, analyse & interpret data to write requirements
- Build forms and workflow rules in Protecht.ERM
- Work collaboratively with other team members i.e. BI, BA, Designers to deliver Customer requirements & Dashboards
- Provide supporting documentation for the implemented solutions
- Effectively communicate change management to all stakeholders
- Interact with and nurture Client relationships
- Facilitate effective Super User Training to new and existing clients
- 1 to 2 years’ experience with implementations and preferably consulting
- Knowledge / experience in risk and compliance management i.e. Workplace Health & Safety and /or Business Continuity Management
- Knowledge / experience in SaaS (Software as a Service) platforms preferred
- Project Management skills/experience
- Strong Microsoft office suite skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Creative problem solving skills with a desire to learn and improve
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills - ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Excellent English language and grammar skills
It would also be great if you had
- Consulting experience
Just some of our benefits include
- Great company culture
- Innovative team environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working environment
Our mission is to assist our clients in the achievement of their objectives through better risk-based decision making.
We are a leader in the delivery of risk management training, advisory services and enterprise risk management software (Protecht.ERM) and have been operating since 1999 in Australia and New Zealand and recently opened a UK office. We are used by some of the most recognised corporate brands and government agencies in Australia.
Protecht.ERM is an enterprise wide risk management solution that allows clients to rapidly construct and deploy web-based forms, workflow rules and visual dashboards covering areas such as risk assessments, incidents, complaints and compliance activities.
As a working culture, we are agile and promote personal accountability. We care about our people and encourage an open and collaborative working environment. We respect each other’s skills, differences and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Interested? Please use the link provided to submit your application today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- Which of the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems do you have experience using?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?