Senior Heritage Consultant
Advertiser: ArtefactMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Environment & Sustainability Consulting
About the business
Artefact – "Illuminate the Past - Inspire the Future"
At Artefact we create great heritage outcomes. While we know worthwhile things are not always easy, we believe innovative thinking and solid advice from our exceptional team will lead to solutions that engage and empower our clients.
We strive to support each other, achieving empowerment both as individuals and together as a team. This is how we grow our unique culture. We recognise that work should be rewarding, challenging and fun. Career is such a big part of life why not make it count? Especially when we love what we do.
We are looking for people who are curious, collaborative and brave to help create a company that works, lives and plays by its values every day.
About the role
A Senior Heritage Consultant is key to achieving project and team success as they not only take the lead in proving heritage advice, in delivering to deadlines and in managing budget, but they also embody who we are as a company to our clients.
Our Senior Heritage Consultants are experts in their field, first rate project managers and dedicated mentors to our talented up and coming Graduates and Heritage Consultants. In fulfilling these responsibilities they are supported by our management team and technical Principals to ensure they can bring their best to the role.
Benefits and perks
Artefact knows that the key to our success is empowering our team both personally and professionally. Just some of the benefits we are proud to share with the team are:
- Flexible work options, including work from home opportunities
- Professional development leave allied with a professional development allowance
- Regular training and informal learning opportunities
- Membership fees paid for the appropriate professional organisation
- Ability to work across disciplines in the heritage field to learn new skills
- Clear career paths, accessible as you build on your career and experience
- Industry leading personal wellbeing support
- A close knit team who thrive in our supportive environment
Skills and experience
If you value being part of a close-knit team, love the challenges of working on a range of outstanding projects and the learning opportunities that come with that, and are serious about building your career, then you've just ticked the first three boxes!
If you can also demonstrate any or all of the following, then we would love to hear from you;
- A degree or post-graduate qualification in heritage conservation, heritage architecture or archaeology
- At least 4 years experience in Aboriginal or non-Aboriginal heritage consultancy or heritage architecture
- Confidence in managing complex projects and leading small teams
- Exceptional skills in writing, communicating and working with clients
- A passion for mentoring and helping others to succeed.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the right candidate.
Apply via Seek today or call Frankie Bryant (General Manager) on 0411 691 601 for a confidential conversation.
Applications close midnight, Sunday 6 December 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?