Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Commercialisation Advisor to join our Commercial team on a full-time basis. This position will be based at our corporate offices in Southbank, Melbourne.
As Commercialisation Advisor, the purpose of this role is to facilitate & support the execution and continuous improvement of the Stage & Gate process as well as being a subject matter expert in SDAs product lifecycle management system (Accolade), SAP Master Data setup process and artwork management system.
- Facilitates the preparation & execution of the Stage & Gate process across all categories including co-ordinating the inputs for Stage & Gate meetings and managing the minutes & actions, manage the Accolade system, acting as the key contact for queries & facilitates workflows. Champions the Stage & Gate process and Accolade system and build internal capabilities through coaching, training & supporting stakeholders.
- Supports the Senior SBD Manager – Commercialisation to develop appropriate reporting, tools & rhythms to track and deliver the total project pipeline.
- Leads the setup & management of master data and completes the Product Requestor role in the MDG process for all commercial projects, gathering required inputs & ensuring data accuracy and completion in a timely manner.
- Manages Accolade, GS1 and artwork management system & relationship with third party providers including managing the yearly budget, system upgrades, licensing and ongoing maintenance support.
- Leading cross-functional project teams including coordinating project meetings, minutes, following up actions and holds team members accountable for their actions. Ensure accuracy of project information & completes required documentation of project Gates in Accolade in a timely manner
- Co-ordinates post launch reviews to capture project learnings, compare actual results against the business case & identify options to improve performance where required.
- Leads training & technical support with stakeholders to troubleshoot & solve issues.
- Tertiary qualification in Business or related field is desirable
- 3-5 years' experience in a process ownership or project management role
- Dairy or FMCG experience
- Product-related or systems-related project management experience
- Stage & Gate process experience
- Process and Change Management principles
- Strong attention to detail
In addition to the above, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Permanent full time position
- Competitive salary package
- Southbank, Melbourne location
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Employee share ownership program
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer
As we receive a high level of interest in our opportunities, only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?