Senior Helpdesk Consultant - Level 2
Advertiser: ADITSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2020
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Senior Helpdesk Consultant – L2
At ADITS, our sole purpose is to empower other businesses to achieve their mission, by implementing progressive technology solutions. Our goal is to actively support 50,000 endpoints by 2030, we believe we can truly build a successful business community with ADITS as the no.1 IT Provider.
We develop long-term, business relationships by staying true to our core values:
- Customers first
- Enjoy Work
To actively live our purpose, it starts with our Team. Comradery is the glue that binds ADITS together and allows our team to provide exceptional support with the highest level of customer service. We enjoy our work, injecting passion, humour and fun in everything we do, all whilst achieving great results for our customers.
We want to join forces with like-minded individuals and support them on their journey with us. We provide ongoing training and professional development to ensure you are equipped with the skills to exceed our client’s expectations and advance your skillset. ADITS provides opportunities for career progression and advancement. We believe in enabling our staff to be the best and progress with the company. Grow with us!
The Helpdesk provides remote IT support to our customers. Our Helpdesk Consultants ensure that our service is delivered efficiently and effectively, for minimal downtime and maximum results. If onsite IT support is required, our consultants streamline requests to the customers designated Technical Consultant.
As a Senior Helpdesk Consultant, you will be one of the escalation points within the helpdesk team, remotely engaging with our clients to resolve their more difficult support requests. You will have a strong focus on providing an exceptional customer experience and a high level of technical assistance on all interactions.
- Be an escalation point for technical assistance within the helpdesk, providing level 2 support to ADITS clients.
- Resolve escalated service requests.
- Work closely with other Helpdesk team members to triage and resolve service requests.
- Provide extraordinary customer service to all clients to uphold stringent service standards and maintain customer satisfaction.
- A strong understanding and previous experience working with: Windows Server Operating Systems, Sophos Suite, Microsoft Office 365, StorageCraft, Windows 10, Active Directory and VMware Esxi.
- Flawless customer service and the ability to build rapport with clients, ensuring that the fantastic customer experience ADITS provides is maintained.
- The ability to work well across teams and excel in our exceptional work culture.
- A strong foundation of troubleshooting support issues across a broad range of businesses in numerous industries.
- A combination of strong problem-solving and time management skills is a necessity in this role.
- Solid understanding of LAN and WAN networks is of paramount importance.
- Experience with technical escalations for small to medium business IT requirements including Security, Networking, Applications, and Backups.
Technical knowledge includes:
- SOPHOS Suite
- Cisco Networking
- Dell Networking
- VMware Esxi
- Microsoft 365
- Competitive salary + 9.5% super
- Free car parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee referral program
- Generous employee discount program
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Full employee merchandise kits
- Cake on your birthday
- Quarterly long lunches
- Career progression opportunities – grow with us!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the IT industry?