Work from Home role for a General Insurance Broker
Advertiser: On The Ball PersonnelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2020
- Up to $80K+ Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
This is a Work from home role like no other. Our client is an Established Financial Services company based in Coolalinga NT. An amazing opportunity has opened up for a General Insurance Broker to join their Insurance Service team. They are seeking an enthusiastic and positive individual who has a genuine interest in delivering extraordinary customer service and account management to new and existing customers looking for advice on insurance products to suit their requirement.
- Connecting with prospective customers over the phone to understand their insurance needs.
- Working with the customers, and design strategies and recommend products to help them achieve their financial goals
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Customer retention
- Identify new opportunities to win work and build business revenue in collaboration with Senior Account Executives/ Principle
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in Insurance Sales/ Account Management essential
- ANZIFF qualified Tier 1 and 2 and hold a Qualified rep licence
- Diploma desirable
- Working Knowledge of Winbeat (or equivalent App) training will be provided for new application Insight
- Working Knowledge of SVU App (or equivalent app)
- Working Knowledge of Sunrise App (equivalent app)
- Processing of Renewals and New Business
- Premium Funding Knowledge
- Communication and influencing skills – displays an ability to deliver sometimes complex information so clients understand
- Resourceful - ability to think outside own knowledge
- Developing decision making skills
- Outwardly focused – developing business development capabilities
- Have great networking skills
- Be highly punctual, self-disciplined, self-motivated, conscientious and deadline driven
This is a challenging and target driven role and in return our client offers the following!
- Superb training program and a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best
- A fun, energetic and supportive remote team environment
- Being a remote role the Client will be providing the Equipment, Software and mobile phone for use in the role.
We will be interviewing successful candidates immediately. If this is you, Apply through Seek or call us on 04 19307162. We would love to hear from you.